Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Testing the water on my 6x2x2 fully custom vivarium and 3 female Rankins Dragons. The vivarium was custom made around 2 years ago by Volly off here and I then built the interior. It is two years old and as you can see it has deteriorated very little showing how robust it is, it is made from insulation sheets (celotex/Kingspan) which is shaped, then plastered with modroc for strength before covered in many layers of grout, painted and finally sealed with varnish. Without blowing my own trumpet I've never seen a better vivarium in the flesh, possibly on some of the threads on here though! :whistling2: It is installed with two e27 fittings and an Arcadia t5 12% 54w uvb. There really was no expense spared on this viv. Genuine reason for possible sale - moving house in the summer. I'm not going to put a price on it as I know after calculating what I've spent plus all my hours on it it would be well over what anyone would pay!!! I must have put in about 60 plus hours of work in to this. As they say it's worth what someone will pay so if anyone's genuinely interested then send me an offer, I won't be giving it away though just so you know! I will also be looking for a good home for the Rankins so experienced keepers (or at least knowledgeable) only please. As you can see I've set it up in various different ways before and have all the rocks and wood that would come with it to achieve the set up you want. Feel free to ask any questions.

Vivarium build thread available here and here. It was changed hence the two threads.

Reactions: creg

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump, will consider sensible offers. Chance to own a 1 off vivarium fully kitted and just had a new T5 installed today!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is now on eBay, can be found here. For legal reasons I cannot include the rankins in the eBay listing so the eBay listing is just for the vivarium. The rankins are still available though and will be offered at a discounted price to whoever buys the vivarium. I will of course though only sell the rankins to someone that has a level of knowledge and expertise that I am comfortable with.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eBay keep removing my listing :bash: Even after I stated the lizards weren't included! New listing can be found here with a very clear statement to eBay!

·
Registered
133 Posts
That viv is amazing. I so wish I had a 6ft space to put it in. How old are the rankins. I'm trying to get one from a breeder in southampton, but am having difficulty getting images of the babies and the parents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts