Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful snake that is feeding like a champ, and would be an excellent addition to anyones breeding plans, or even just a beautiful pet. She is very well started having been born towards the end of last year. She eats rats no problem and never misses a meal.

I have tried to attach a picture so hopefully it works and if it does work hopefully you can see it as I can almost never see images on this forum these days. If not please pm me your email of whatsapp details and I will get videos and photos over to you no problem.

I would have never have thought I would be selling a 4 gene female at this price when I first bought my royals years ago! considering my female spider back then was double this price as a hatchling! It's a bargain!

Please feel free to ask all the questions you want. I am open to all sensible offers. I will trade for asian rat snake hatchlings, just ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD!!

Thank you very much to the buyer. You have been a pleasure to deal with. I hope you have many awesome years with your new snake!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.