Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people I've got a slight problem on my hand. I have two beardies who are now just under 4 months old. Both have been eating salads and live foods and never had any problems. However Thor (my beardie who used to dominate) has gone off his food. Its been 6 days since he last ate live or any salads/veg. Really not sure whats going on as Loki has no problems what so ever. Im going to try switchin to some crickets and mealworms tomorrow and see if he eats those but at the momment he takes no interest in locusts or salads(which he used 2 tuck straight into)

I have been thinkin that Loki started to become more confident when they were just around 3 months old and would start going for locusts first whereas before Thor would have eaten first near enough everytime. Is it possible that Thor now refuses to eat because Loki is now the dominant one?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem sorted, bought him some crickets and mealworms today and hes slowly eating them now. Seems like his appetite is back :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.