Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am offering my viv stack for sale, will come with the heatmats in al vivs, lights in top 3 vivs with cages, some screwed in logs in 2 of vivs with remain, also backing will remain, bowls and loose logs and plants and hides ARE NOT included.
The holes that were drilled for air are not straight and this is the only sad things about this viv, altho new backing I guess u could also put in new vents.
no SENSIBLE offer refused, this has cost us a fortune to do up as had to get glass and runners for both bottom vivs....Locks ARE NOT included in the sale. Stack is 5ft high in total...vivs are 2 ft wide and 13 inches deep.
Collection only.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No sensible offer refused....will be put on ebay as of nxt weekend x

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Wish I could take this but I think there's no way that's gonna fit in my car!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aaaaw thats a shame....it wont fit in r car either or we hav offered to courier xx

·
Registered
818 Posts
same prob here! Wish I had a van.
Tanya xx

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
there very nice nat :) nothing to put in them lol but still there nice , where did you get the backgrounds from for them

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there very nice nat :) nothing to put in them lol but still there nice , where did you get the backgrounds from for them
ebay hun....they r expensive 2 buy but look lovely i think xx

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
How much roughly are you wanting for this, i am interested but wont be able to pick up til end of month as have work and visitors over next 2 weekends

·
Registered
350 Posts
Why are you selling them Nat? Is this ready for the new stack you're building?

I'd buy It off you but I don't think Colin would fit.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much roughly are you wanting for this, i am interested but wont be able to pick up til end of month as have work and visitors over next 2 weekends
Like I said I am open to sensible offers & wouldnt mind holding it for the right offer xx

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why are you selling them Nat? Is this ready for the new stack you're building?

I'd buy It off you but I don't think Colin would fit.
Lol nah i think colin may hav a bit of a squash too lmao...Im selling as we have tooo many snakes now and the new viv being made in swindon for us has 6 vivs: victory:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Lol nah i think colin may hav a bit of a squash too lmao...Im selling as we have tooo many snakes now and the new viv being made in swindon for us has 6 vivs

I didn't think there was such a thing as too many snakes.

:snake: :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:
Make sure you post some pics of thw new stack when it's done.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts