Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 Vivariums For Sale,
The 1st is 47''L X 15''D X 24''H In Good condition.
The 2nd is 36''L X 15''D X 18''H Only 3 Months Old.
I am wanting £40.00 each for them.
Pick Up Is From Morecambe, Lancashire.
I could possibly delivery within a 50 mile radius for petrol costs.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
would take the second one any chance of delivery to blackpool let me know thanks

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would take the second one any chance of delivery to blackpool let me know thanks
I can deliver to Blackpool, I have pm'd you.

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have a home made 3ft Long x 2ft High x 2ft Deep vivarium with glass sliding doors (Very Strong) at £25.00
And a 3ft Long x 25'' High x 14'' Deep vivarium with glass sliding doors at £25.00
And A 3ft Long x 16'' High x 12'' Deep Glass vivarium with glass sliding doors at £20.00 ( this has a mesh top with a wooden lid that slots over the top of the mesh)
If anybody is interested in taking the three of these I will let them go for £60.00

I haven't taken pics of these three vivs because they have only just been emptied and I haven't got round to cleaning them yet. They will be thoroughly cleaned before anyone picks them up though.

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the home made 3x2x2 what colour is the wood and does it have vents ? cheers dave
It is a light beech colour and yes it does have vents. It is actually a nice looking viv, and it is really sturdy.

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
3ft Long x 16'' High x 12'' Deep Glass vivarium with glass sliding doors ( this has a mesh top with a wooden lid that slots over the top of the mesh) Now On Hold

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
3ft Long x 16'' High x 12'' Deep Glass vivarium with glass sliding doors ( this has a mesh top with a wooden lid that slots over the top of the mesh) Now Sold

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Can you list what you have left please?

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can you list what you have left please?
47''L X 15''D X 24''H In Good condition. - £40.00
36''L X 15''D X 18''H Only 3 Months Old. - £40.00 (Looks Brand New)
And a 3ftL x 25''H x 14''D Beech coloured vivarium with glass sliding doors at £25.00

1 - 20 of 33 Posts