Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've have a stunning 4ft false water cobra I'm looking to swap! Told it was a male but I haven't personally had him sexed! He eats sheds and poos fine no problems with him what so ever he is the best feeder I've ever had! Never ever misses a feed! I do handle him often with gloves, the reason I use gloves is because they are very unprdictable snakes! He hasn't shown any aggression towards me other than when feeding!

I am looking to swap him for any of the following!- Kahl albino boa, jaguar carpet python, 6ft+ albino burmese, 7ft+ retic, 7ft+ green anaconda, GTP, blood python, or just let me know what you have to offer!:) I have kept all off the above snakes in the past and am very experienced with them!

Please text or call me on 07530699338
Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bum!! Will take £150 cash for the fwc with full 3ft exo terra glass vivarium including backing, heatmat, light, logs, waterbowl, plants ect!! BARGAIN!! Or will take an adult female boa and cash! 7ft++ only!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.