Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This viv is up for sale due to it not being used and it taking up too much space! It is a nice sized and shaped viv which will make a a beautiful show viv for your favorite snake! The asking price is £120 or best offer so don't be shy and give me an offer! It comes kitted out with climbing branches and a basking ledge. It does flat pack and it is collect only, because of it's size - the postage would be horrendous :bash:

Here it is:

As you can see the back was mesh but I have solved this and insulated this part for better heat management!

This is the insulation, it is about a 1/4" of bubblewrap:

PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS! :2thumb:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump up!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump up

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP... Just need to point out that it is listed on eBay so it is liable to be taken off here if it sells elsewhere, sorry for not clearing that up in the actual post!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand that this is my second post today, however, I find it important that potential buyers should see this. The listing on eBay has had a bid so I must ask for offers/bids to be made on there if anyone's interested in it. The asking price is lower on eBay because it's an auction!

4ft x 3ft x 5ft (HXDXW) Unusual Vivarium! | eBay

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump Up

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:up: :up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD

:closed: :closed: :closed: Can the admin close this please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.