Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as it says...

cleared out my inbox, forgetting to keep the pm's about equipment.

we are looking for.. 8 (yes, eight) 4x2x18" vivs. all with 4mm safety glass.

we would like them delivered to Mansfield, Notts (NG18 4JJ)

and we want to know how long it will take :)

also looking for 8x 250w AHS heaters. obviously cheap as poss, as we have 8 to buy!

if the prices are good enough, we may even get more at the same time, so if there is a bigger discount for getting more, let us know, and we will consider it :)

cash waiting for the right offers, so no hanging about.. we need them asap!

sami

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
I have 6 brand new 4 x 2 x 2 in Beech with white backs built from 18mm Contiboard (away at work so cant post a picture) most of them still in the packaging they came in

The downside is I am in Norfolk and cannot deliver.....pm me if this any good to you?

·
Registered
179 Posts
PM inbound

as title

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM replied to...

and thanks Palmanda, but we're after 4x2x18 ~ the reason being, we can stack them 4 high, but with 4x2x2, we can only stack them 3 high.

so they wouldn't be any good to us... and besides, we wouldn't be able to collect them! hence asking for delivery to mansfield.

thanks anyway though.

sami

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Try Scott on 01744607877 and 07952200499 his quote will be miles cheaper than anyone but his glass is pants. He builds most of mine but i have to get the glass replaced so take that into account when comparing quotes.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
RhinoVivs - The Ultimate viviarium.

Depends on wether you want top notch - last a life time or just a few years. We have just added to our range of vivs - A Sliding Glass Door Model - tougned Glass. (sorry no image yet.) As far as we know - a worlds first (as far as all other viv builders who use Polyprop HDPE ) See website for more info/ I always give discount for large orders.
Rhinovivs
Alan

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we want them to be fairly sturdy. they are for housing boas and retics til the garage is converted to house them when they are full size.

we like rhino vivs, but we're not looking to spend that amount just yet!

it has been suggested that we look in to having stacks made instead, as it would work out cheaper...
so if it can be built once it gets upstairs, then that would work.. it's just getting the big vivs up the stairs, which is why we were thinking seperate vivs :)

sami

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Scott who i reccomended does them flat pack but that means you will have to seal them yourself. My 2x18x18 i get off him are £25, 4x18x18 are £45 so they are a good price but quality is still spot on, except for the glass if keeping strong animals in them. For thing like royals, corns and other crap snakes they are just fine but for piece of mind i change the glass for burms etc.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Scott who i reccomended does them flat pack but that means you will have to seal them yourself. My 2x18x18 i get off him are £25, 4x18x18 are £45 so they are a good price but quality is still spot on, except for the glass if keeping strong animals in them. For thing like royals, corns and other crap snakes they are just fine but for piece of mind i change the glass for burms etc.
where does scott live?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts