Reptile Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
The siblings are just crosses (I'm talking Jungle Jags here),they are largely an unwanted byproduct of breeding Jags.
The only use they have is to breed back to the same percentage jag.I know that some people have done it as it keeps the jags the same percentage and can produce a nice jag.Some look very nice and make good pets.The only problem is later on down the line when they change hands a few times and get advertised as Jungles or such like.If they then enter someones breeding programme it could really mess things up.
In my opinion you would be better off buying a pure jungle or something along those lines.

The siblings are just crosses (I'm talking Jungle Jags here),they are largely an unwanted byproduct of breeding Jags.
The only use they have is to breed back to the same percentage jag.I know that some people have done it as it keeps the jags the same percentage and can produce a nice jag.Some look very nice and make good pets.The only problem is later on down the line when they change hands a few times and get advertised as Jungles or such like.If they then enter someones breeding programme it could really mess things up.
In my opinion you would be better off buying a pure jungle or something along those lines.
^^^What he said: victory:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.