Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please call 07944982749 or text and I can email photos as I cant upload them here and dont get on here much

I have a all in one unit viv stack ready for sale 02-01-12

BOTTOM shelving 6x1.5x0.5 foot ideal for rubs
1st viv: 6x1.5x1.5 runners off as I used it for hatchling boxes (comes with runners)
2nd: 3 vivs 2x1.5x1.5 runners attached
3rd: 6x1.5x1.5

Comes with all the runners and glass and will be packed down so will need to be assembled, will not fit out of my house up as a unit.
Cannot "split vivs" it is a porpose built unit as a whole. Cost me £600 to have built last year but my bosc monitor needs a new bigger viv and my royals need a bigger viv now.. The viv will need repainting on the back pannel or a vynal backing this is cheap to do.
NO heatmats or lights or decor included

£250 OFFERS WELCOME as I need it gone.

I also have a rub rack that holds 8 really useful boxes (50 litres) I used this to house rodents but I now dont breed many of them so this is sat doing nothing..
Very sturdy bit of kit, comes with 2 really useful boxes modded with vents.
Ideal for keeping ground dwelling geckos or snakes.. No heat mats included.

£60 for rack and boxes.

Will sell both for £260 .
Collection from BA4 5NY shepton mallet in somerset I can not deliver or meet half way as I have a 2 seater preformance car and not old enough to hire a van. Xx

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.