Reptile Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 6ft*3ft*3ft viv, i live in the highlands of scotland so postage may be an issue but does anyone know of anyone who would be able to make one for me, or any good websites that will send it all the way up here. found a couple of websites but postage is way to much (£90). if i cant find anyone i will build my own but this would be my first viv build and im not confident id make a very good job of it. the viv is going to be for my new baby bosc :)

im also a newbie here and dont really know how the site works so if this should be somewhere else then i will try to change it.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
looking for a 6ft*3ft*3ft viv, i live in the highlands of scotland so postage may be an issue but does anyone know of anyone who would be able to make one for me, or any good websites that will send it all the way up here. found a couple of websites but postage is way to much (£90). if i cant find anyone i will build my own but this would be my first viv build and im not confident id make a very good job of it. the viv is going to be for my new baby bosc :)

im also a newbie here and dont really know how the site works so if this should be somewhere else then i will try to change it.

Hello move this to the classifieds section there a place for vivs there, a chap on here called Volly makes viv to order, don't know if he can deliverd to Scotland but its worth a try : victory:

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
No worries good luck, you even find one for sale on there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts