Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as ive sold the leos that are currently living in it i will be selling a 6ft tall by 3ft wide stack.
Its split into 8 seperate compartments, all of which have their own light fittings, glass sliding doors + locks, and glass bottom trays. Its very heavy but is on wheels so can be moved. It has mesh above each glass door viv for ventilation

The glass bottom trays are good for cleaning as you just take glass door out and lift out tray, all mess is contained so simple to clean!

It will be collection from Kent due to size lol

I will load up some pics tonight.

Open to offers

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picture of the viv. This was before i had finished it but its the only 1 i have right now,

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi ya, how much are you asking for it? i'll have to see if i can get a van for the day before i saw for def.

where are you again as you know my hubby is a courier and has a huge van. if you paid for his diesel m sure i could twist his arm to drive lol

About price please make me a offer as i really dont know

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
what is the depth of these? :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So far yes, have to let some1 know later if we can deliver but as of now its still available until i get to talk to my husband thanks

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just called him and delivery at the minute is impossible unless its very local as hes over loaded with work at the minute due to the time of year.....Sorry guys, but collection is very welcome lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts