Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Wow and to think I had issues when my 10 year old wanted a corn!

You know half way through when it goes to the close up of the snake moving and it looks like a lump going down? Well for a split second I though it had swallowed him :lol2:

I dunno know to make of that tbh, half of me thinks it's cute and the other half thinks its irresponsable to have a snake that size around a child, and I was screaming at him for riding on a snake!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we all know the boy would go down with ease.... and as for the teeth a snake that size :no1:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
that is a mad video

·
Registered
13,922 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
that was in the sun yesterday supposedly he has had the snake for 6 years i think and every time they try to release the snake it keeps coming back to the kid.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cool

Cool video..

Asif it never struck at him,

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Was that snake slightly obese? did anyone else hear the chickens shitting themselves? haha.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Cool vid indeed.
Must be the most tolerant snake in the world, being grabbed and hauled about and ridden like a pony!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I feel sorry for the snake, with the kid laying on it.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
According to the news tonight the father has taken the snake to different area's to release it about 6 times now only to have it return to the house and child soon after.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
i bet its shits are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEE :devil:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I thought it was gonna be the vid of a retic that got used on TV as an add for solid fuel. I think that was about 15 years ago. The snake was 22' and the boy used to sleep with his head on it like a pillow.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I just saw this on the news, pretty amazing, apparently its a good luck charm for the village and they have healthy crops, guessing because the snake eats all the vermin

·
Registered
400 Posts
on the news it was 16 foot not 20. it looks a 16 footer to me. it looks in great shape and not overweight. dont believe the coming back stuff, they probably made money from that and the whole thing with the kid on its back.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
I saw that on channel 5 news last night
at least i think i did? the past few days have been like a dream

1 - 20 of 23 Posts