Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was going to do it all up before we sold it on, but have decided we just need the room... going to replace it with racking.

it's 7ft long, and split in to 3 sections, which are stacked on top of each other.
was an ex shop display viv.

the approximate measurements are below.

you will need a van to collect it.. we CAN NOT deliver. (won't fit in Mason's car)
The glass for all of the vivs is there, we're just not currently using it in a couple of them... each viv has a light bulb fitting...

looking for £200 for quick sale.

Sami

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i hope so. :) needs to go.. it's in the way now!

selling cheap, as it has things i would change.. ie re edged etc. it's only aesthetics..

has been secured at the back of the arboreal vivs.. could do with some work to tidy it up hence the low price for it..

sami

·
Registered
205 Posts
just thought id throw in the token "wish i was closer"...i would defo have had that..would have saved me building anything.

and of course a free bump

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump for a bargain, the only damage is cosmetic, and as it's black it'll tidy up easily. It's really versatile, has been used for all manner of lizards and snake sucessfully.

Mason

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
do you think royal mail will deliver ROFPMSL stunning if i had room i would have it and at £200 what a bargin

oh yea free bump!!

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump....

may take sensible offers.. would like it to go this weekend if possible..

sami

·
Registered
3,281 Posts

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
don't think it can be modified for what Jon wants.. it's in 3 seperate layers...

but.. i did have a thought. Jon ~ you have PM.

Sami

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:jump: :up:

I'm home all day weds if anyone wants to collect it then... ;)

Sami

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will do for £180 if collected on Weds...

Other than that, will wait til someone has the full £200. So won't go down further. It's cheap enough as it is!

Sami

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.