Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
Where did you get your dwarf x burm from? i think my female is related but she's much smaller then yours at only 2.5ft and like 8-9months old. gorgous snake : victory:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could be wrong, but i think dwarfs max out about 8-10 foot? Correct me if i am wrong please :D
not female dwarfs they max out at about 4-6ft and as for her i dont know how big she will get as mother was 7ft normal and father was 5ft dwarf or somthing i cant remember

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where did you get your dwarf x burm from? i think my female is related but she's much smaller then yours at only 2.5ft and like 8-9months old. gorgous snake : victory:
some guy on here mikerichards

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She looks tiny compaed to yours :lol2:

:lol2: shes gorgeous though and yeah but they grow at different speeds plus as soon as i got her i swapped her from rats onto pinky rabbits

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
:lol2: shes gorgeous though and yeah but they grow at different speeds plus as soon as i got her i swapped her from rats onto pinky rabbits
Yeah her other brothers and sisters are also a lot larger, I'm happy how she is but i still rekon she will get quite alrge over time. She's a funny feeder aswell she will only take prey items scented in chicks.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah her other brothers and sisters are also a lot larger, I'm happy how she is but i still rekon she will get quite alrge over time. She's a funny feeder aswell she will only take prey items scented in chicks.
same!! i have to scent all her rabbits with chicks but its lucky that chicks are so cheap i know a coupe of people who have her bro&sis and they have to scent her rats with chicks to make them eat

1 - 20 of 55 Posts