Reptile Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
I would be interested to see how these worked out considering the grief Jim got over these.
Incidentally, they didnt come from me, they came from Jim Clarke in Portsmouth!!!

Does this guy still breed them do you know? I'm after an F2 HD & if this guy is still breeding he's on my doorstep :2thumb:.

Does this guy still breed them do you know? I'm after an F2 HD & if this guy is still breeding he's on my doorstep :2thumb:.
If he's selling anything, please dont buy it!!!

As far as i know, and i havent spoken to him for a while, hes had a lot of trouble recently with various diseases, so i would steer clear.

That said, hes owed me cash since before last year after he has some snakes off me for a shop there, and according to him, he hasnt been paid for the last 6 months!!!!

He lies more often than he breathes.

If he's selling anything, please dont buy it!!!

As far as i know, and i havent spoken to him for a while, hes had a lot of trouble recently with various diseases, so i would steer clear.

That said, hes owed me cash since before last year after he has some snakes off me for a shop there, and according to him, he hasnt been paid for the last 6 months!!!!

He lies more often than he breathes.

Thanks for the warning :2thumb:, will stick with my original plan of buying from Europe then :2thumb:.

I would be interested to see how these worked out considering the grief Jim got over these.
Incidentally, they didnt come from me, they came from Jim Clarke in Portsmouth!!!
She is mine and shes Around the 9-10ft mark, took me a while to learn about HD's ect an with a quick look at my true dwarfs i saw she wasnnt a HD. But hey we live an learn an I'm not complaining, she gets used for my reptile shows.

Right ok, so not a dwarf then??
No lol everything is wrong, growth, head shape, eye position, pattern. Theres no Dwarf in her what so ever. She just came from a stunted Female which hadnt come from a stunted line.

No lol everything is wrong, growth, head shape, eye position, pattern. Theres no Dwarf in her what so ever. She just came from a stunted Female which hadnt come from a stunted line.
Fair enough, it wouldnt be the first lie from him. Hes been messing me about for over a year now, if my car was on the road, i would have been banging his door down by now!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.