Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Here i have my blue tongued skink for sale as I'm concentrating on my leo's so will be needing the space she has a very good nature abit hissy when you wake the lazy moo up but she is very good once in your hands
so if you are interested in her please feel free to pm also i don't drive so would need to be picked up or couriered at buyers expense i am looking at around the £100 pound mark but I'm open to offers.:2thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sorry i need all the equipment as i have loads of baby Leos on the way and need it all sorry but she eats Mario's,mealworm,crickets,locasts a bit of dog food,the odd pinky and fruit and veg well almost anything she is not fussy at all.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have a 3 foot viv, would that make do until i could order a 4 foot?

How long is she?
Do you think she would be ok to go to school adn get handled by a couple of kids (14year olds)? We have a reptile room at school and have a couple of corns, hermit ras, house geckos. I've take in my Beardie a couple of times but lives at home with me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes she would be fine in a 3ft for the time being and she is used to being handled by kids Ive got four of the little devils and she is not in one bit worried about them and they range from 4 to 10 years of age so she is fine with kids and ill pm you with her weight and length in about 5 Min's as I'm just about to get her out to feed also forgot to say she loves it in the garden when the weather is nice when she is in mine she lays with my rabbit it looks so cute.

·
Registered
208 Posts
is she defo a female....what size is she, now is she CB and is she still available??

and is is kent that you are based?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi bonsey yes she is cb and when i bought her the gentleman said he was 100% sure she was a female and she is 11 inches long and 138.9 grammes and yes she is still sale and if you would like some more photos of her i can allways pm them to you.deano1230:2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also forgot to say i still have receipt with all the details on ,age,sex and breeders id and address hope this helps: victory:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've put the price down to £75.00 as i really need the space by the middle of next week at the latest.:2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Morning bump
Come on there must be someone that wants her out there
:roll2::2wallbang::roll2::2wallbang::roll2:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
She is really pretty, any idea what type she is? i.e. northern, indonesian etc?

My mom has an indonesian I think he is (I am useless remembering locales!!)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes she is a tanimbar island blue tongued skink (T.scincoides chimaerea)
and she is well cute and very nosey a real shame no one wants her :sad: and she is cheap well i think so would'ent you say.
:hmm:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Shes very cheap, i keep checking this to see if shes gone and i feel really bad i can't buy her, lol.

You could try selling on bluetongueskinks.net, theres a few UK owners there im sure would jump at the chance.

Really sorry i can't take her, shes lovely.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks PsyKoViggy she is lovely and thanks for the site I'll have a go on there too thanks once again.
: victory:: victory::notworthy:: victory:: victory:
Shes very cheap, i keep checking this to see if shes gone and i feel really bad i can't buy her, lol.

You could try selling on bluetongueskinks.net, theres a few UK owners there im sure would jump at the chance.

Really sorry i can't take her, shes lovely.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I do think that is a good price yes especially as you don't see many that look as pretty as her, she is gorgeous . . . . . ***NO NIKKI YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!!!!!!*** lol :flrt:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks daisyleo she is so good with my rabbit as well she laid next to her the other day when the weather was nice i should have taken a photo always the way they looked so cute side by side you'd think they had been friends for ages but that was the first time thanks again daisyleo
: victory:: victory: : victory:
I do think that is a good price yes especially as you don't see many that look as pretty as her, she is gorgeous . . . . . ***NO NIKKI YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!!!!!!*** lol :flrt:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts