Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically the reason for sale is that the snake isn't getting enough regular attention and care. It is my daughters snake (she's 14), and she doesn't have the responsibility to take care of him.

Sadly I'm selling him on to someone who will look after him properly, with regular water changes and regular feeds.

He eats, poops and sheds fine and has never had any health problems.
In terms of handling him, he has NEVER bitten anybody, and is great with children and strangers.

Overall you couldn't ask for an easier snake to take care of, and my wife and I will be sad to let him go, but neither of us are willing to take on the responsibility any more, and having to constantly remind our daughter to look after her snake is not acceptable to us any more.

If you're up to 100 miles away (by road), I'll transport for £0.37 per mile at a time of convenience (preferably between the hours of 22:00-05:00)
Otherwise you're free to come and collect it.
Any other questions just ask.

I suppose if I'm delivering it, I'll put him into a plastic box with holes on the top and keep the car warm for the journey.

Thanks for reading, and I hope if you purchase him you really enjoy and look after him. :)

If you're close by, feel free to organise a viewing if you're not sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is still available, just a few questions as I see you are a new user so forgive some hesitation.
Do you have any experience in looking after reptiles?
Have you had corn snakes before?
Do you currently have a vivarium set up and ready with all needed accessories?

Forgive all the questions, just want to make sure he's going to a home to be looked after. Delivery would vary based on whereabouts in Liverpool you are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.