Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of blue's from home..

My male, Basking in the rare UK sunshine..I Cant get over his pattern (or lack of it) My suspicion is he's an IJ locality?!​

Tucking into a fresh snail..YumYum​

The female, Belongs to CPR but is happily keeping my male company for the time being;)

She was apparently collected from an Island on or near Halmehera, and doesnt have any Red, Brown or Orange colour on her..Poss Axanthic maybe (I just think she's a beauty!)​

DEANO​

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
very nice,especially the one in the first pic. love BTS,in my opinion a great lizard for the beginner(possibly the best) and the more advanced!

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
A couple of blue's from home..​

My male, Basking in the rare UK sunshine..I Cant get over his pattern (or lack of it) My suspicion is he's an IJ locality?!​

Tucking into a fresh snail..YumYum​
Nice lovly Merauke bts(Tiliqua gigas evanescens).Love the pattern or rather lack of.Are you trying to prove it to be genetic ?.Call them jungle or Chaos morph:2thumb:.

tribolonotus001 said:

The female, Belongs to CPR but is happily keeping my male company for the time being;)

She was apparently collected from an Island on or near Halmehera, and doesnt have any Red, Brown or Orange colour on her..Poss Axanthic maybe (I just think she's a beauty!)​

DEANO​
Stunning it's deffo a Indonesian bts(Tiliqua gigas gigas) and deffo not normal color.I'd deffo say somthing like Anerythristic'etc.I've seen pictures of (T.Gigas gigas)from Halmehera Island.And they look a little differant than common seen (T.Gigas gigas.) but they still retane typical (T.Gigas gigas) coloring.So the one above is deffo worth test breeding.Deffo think yours is somthing like Anerythristic'etc.

Here's a Indonesian bts(Tiliqua gigas gigas) from Halmehera Island.
Color way differant that yours so i really think you have somthing.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
They are so beautiful :flrt:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts