Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 male albino male burmese python £150(stunning & tame)
tropical fish tank and stand 3x2x1.5 with whole setup including fish! £150 (pics on request)
Also i have just taken in 2 yellow anacondas if anyone is interested in rehoming one let me know!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to keep them both but its a matter of space unfortunatly.I don't want to have to put them in a viv together as this is not something i belive in,and both being female they are going to need big vivs when fully grown! However they wont be going to anyone unless they are capable of looking after them long term.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Oh dont worry, I wasnt questionin u givin em to just anyone babe, if I had the space id snatch up one of em lol....hope u manage to find em a great home, ...oh and just another well done for savin em xx

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks nat!
I hope its going to be easier to find a good home now rather than when its bigger,plus it gives someone a chance to work with it!
I am obviously not asking anything for it,but a donation to a suitable reptile rescue/charity would be appreciated!

·
Registered
11 Posts
simonc said:
tropical fish tank and stand 3x2x1.5 with whole setup including fish! £150 (pics on request)
Also i have just taken in 2 yellow anacondas if anyone is interested in rehoming one let me know!
whats the temperment like on both already got a big anaconda

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have seen a couple of really tame ones(yellow&green) but most are prone to having a nibble!

·
Registered
11 Posts
buzz said:
simonc said:
whats the temperment like on both already got a big anaconda
would be interested in them how far is cambridge from kent thanks

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depends where in kent you are probably 1.5-2hr drive
what were you interested in conda/burm/fish?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts