Reptile Forums banner

a few leos ready for new homes

W Midlands 
519 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  K.J.Geckos 
#1 ·
i have a few leopard geckos that are ready to go to a new experienced homes.mainly non feeders that are now in good health and eating anything that moves.will not be suitable for breeding as they still need on going bulking up to ensure they are kept at a stable weight.loving homes only and must be rehomed alone to maintain a good feeding routine.a rehome fee of £20 is "asked" for each gecko rehome for veterinary,electric and food costs incurred by myself throughout their care although this is not essential.

variouse geckos-enigmas,normals,hypos,albinos.most tame but some require more taming due to lack of handling throughout rehabilitation.

I breed geckos myself and take in any geckos that have been neglected or their owners are unable to care for them.ALL my geckos live alone and rehomes are kept under strict quarantine procedures and are screened as soon as they come into me to check for any nastys.
please contact me with any questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.