As the title - some of the boas I acquired last year, hope you like : victory:

CA Hypo Motley, 100% het Kahl Albino, 66% poss. het Anery

Red Pastel Arabesque

Sonoran T2 Anery

Cheers, Guy.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
love the type 2 anery i presume the motley pos dh snow is part way to shooting for snow/moonglow motleys
we only really work with hypo jungle motley and kahl albino but id love to go for snows soon

·
Registered
314 Posts
The HYpo motley is stunning Guy. We will have to get a pic of him and the Anery Motley together when I pick him up. What do you think. :whistling2:

Darren

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stunning mate
Loving the T2 and the Arab. Very nice indeed. Now where's my chequebook...again?
Cheers guys :2thumb:

nice boas mate :) that first ones got some genes mixed in there eyy :p you gunna breed him eventually?
Cheers and yes have a few potential partner's here for him : victory:

love the type 2 anery i presume the motley pos dh snow is part way to shooting for snow/moonglow motleys
we only really work with hypo jungle motley and kahl albino but id love to go for snows soon
Cheers and hoping the anery proves out on this guy for the possibility of motley snows and motley moonglows with the right partners! Just need a nice triple het moonglow female or two now :2thumb:

Love that anery :mf_dribble:
Stunning isn't she! cheers :2thumb:

The HYpo motley is stunning Guy. We will have to get a pic of him and the Anery Motley together when I pick him up. What do you think. :whistling2:

Darren
Cheers Darren and yes we'll have too - the two brothers together! : victory:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
niiiiiiiiice

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
or even better a sunglow/ghost het snow or a visual moonglow :p
that way you cant go too far wrong : victory:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Guy,

Looking quality mate. I was only wondering how these were getting on the other day & then you come along with this....

Stunning boas, i have just bought a red pastel arabesque from BK Boas ( Planet Boas ) and hoping for gorgeous colour as she matures, your Arab is stunning!
Guy's male is from the same father as your's Annie, just a different mother.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stunning boas, i have just bought a red pastel arabesque from BK Boas ( Planet Boas ) and hoping for gorgeous colour as she matures, your Arab is stunning!
Cheers Annie, was going to say they had the same father but Ben's beaten me to it! I got the motley from Ben also. : victory:

Guy,

Looking quality mate. I was only wondering how these were getting on the other day & then you come along with this....

Guy's male is from the same father as your's Annie, just a different mother.
There doing great thanks Ben, cheers. Having to cut back on the feeds to the arab at the moment as he's piling on the weight a little bit quicker than i'd like but sooner have it that way than the other as I can control feeding to suit. I like to grow them on steadily as I believe it's better for them in the long run.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi snakey i did think your Arab was probably from Ben, yours is maturing exactly as i want mine to although at the mo she is very pale and pink but very very speckley but gorgeous, cant wait to have her! and thanks for that Ben, dad is stunning!

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi snakey i did think your Arab was probably from Ben, yours is maturing exactly as i want mine to although at the mo she is very pale and pink but very very speckley but gorgeous, cant wait to have her! and thanks for that Ben, dad is stunning!
Cheers, the colour does improve every shed - mine is coming up for 10 months old now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts