Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, ive just fed bindi some extra large rats and she posed for the camera nicely whilst eating so i thought i'd share the pics with you all,

the rats were huge, more like mid sized rabbits so they make her look little on the pics, i measured her last time at 9'8" but that was a while ago now so she might of grew abit since then,

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Actually mine do as well. Royals go up when swallowing too.

Nice pics, would like to see a close up of one that shows its teeth. Beauty :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
our burm goes up like that and sometimes falls backwards :D great pics!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks people :wink:
she has just started her shed cycle (blue eyes etc) so once she has finished i will try and get some pics of her teeth, they are pretty big, i really hope she never uses them on me :shock:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I got a piccy of my Boa eating last night too, but when was putting the bugger in his feed container he grabbed the back of my hand and wrapped around my arm :shock: (shoulda tried getting pic of that). He let go right away once he realized I wasn't his rat, but the back of my hand has a very impressive bruise today OWWW.... I'll post the piccy of him eating later.... but in meantime, I think I am going to put him in his feedbox before I even think about getting any rats ready.....
Steve

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Hi Steve, I got beaten by my male boa 2 1/2 weeks ago (still have a scar). It caught my thumb really badly, but he let go straight away :lol:

He was under his bark, I put my hand in to try and tidy up some plants in his viv, I thought he was fast asleep, but bang, didn't see it coming :D

My mother-in-law was over in my house when the accident happened, then I ran downstairs with blood pouring from my fingers, and she got really scared :lol:

Well it didn't do a lot of good in me trying to persuade her to hold him afterwards :wink:

·
Registered
675 Posts
dumbblonde said:
our burm goes up like that and sometimes falls backwards :D great pics!
Heehee I could imagine that! *eeeeeeh this is sooooooooooooooooo tasty* 'crash'!
beautiful snake you have there! think she wants to be a model! what a poser!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cupido said:
Great Pict !!!
It's happy time when we can looking for our snake is eating.
Why you don't give Bindi a rabbit ?
ive been thinking about moving up to rabbits lately, i may well try her with one next time :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.