Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these first 2 beautys from Chaz and Paul at Snakes 'N' Adders about 2 weeks ago.

WC male Red tailed racer (Gonyosoma oxycephalum)

WC male Brown cat eyed snake ''aka Brown tree snake'' (Boiga irregularis)

And last up is my stunning CB10 male Normal Retic that i picked up yesterday

: victory:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Loving the green one such pretty colours.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw that irregularis advertised on their facebook and thought to myself "whoever gets that is one lucky :censor:" ive wanted one for ages, congrats on them though they are all stunning
Thanks buddy and yeah the B.irregularis is stunning and i love the bad ass attitude they have and i think Chaz still as one more male available.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the red tailed racer. Gorgeous!
Thanks mate.. the Red tail racer and Brown cat eyed snake are feeding fantastic aswell to say wild caught snakes have a bad reputation for being picky feeders.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wouldn't mind a cb one :2thumb: I hear they're aggressive is that true?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wouldn't mind a cb one :2thumb: I hear they're aggressive is that true?
The Brown cat eyed snake is very aggressive but thats just Boiga's... the Red tailed racer actually isn't that bad, you can handle him for a short time but i didn't get them to handle i got them for their sheer beauty :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah I can appreciate display animals. I just wouldn't wanna be mauled every time I attempted to spot clean or change water. Kinda like how my GTP looks like he wants to eat ma face at night :lol2:

Reactions: tarantulatez

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I can appreciate display animals. I just wouldn't wanna be mauled every time I attempted to spot clean or change water. Kinda like how my GTP looks like he wants to eat ma face at night :lol2:
I usually wait for the right time as when they go in their hides i do the spot cleaning/water change etc and yeah i know what you mean by getting struck at all the time and i would hate to get tagged by the B.irregularis as Boiga's have pretty strong venom... he wouldn't kill me but it would be a painful experience.
:lol2:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heres a couple more pics i took this morning.

Diablo my CB10 male normal retic

And finally got a decent tongue shot of my WC male Red tailed racer

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
once the red tail drops into a shed the skin will start to improve, they were whacked with panacur and a few of them have since developed these sores, things coming to the surface. ~Will calm down in a couple of sheds.

chaz

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
once the red tail drops into a shed the skin will start to improve, they were whacked with panacur and a few of them have since developed these sores, things coming to the surface. ~Will calm down in a couple of sheds.

chaz
Niceone Chaz thats good to know... even though he's still stunning with the bad scales and is the female green that droped you the clutch available for sale yet ?.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts