Reptile Forums banner

A few pics

2K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  SteevoKidd 
G
#1 ·
lemon pastel...he is getting brighter every week lol!

they usually get darker with age...not him though lol

See less See more
#12 ·
hmmm not fully sure yet, i want sumthing a bit special and not common, but nothing that get HUGE lol aummit up to about 5ft ish (due to mam bein terrified of snakes as it is lol.....i got a royal at the min (6month) and a tri hog, cant wait till the royal get bigger! lol quite like the chunkier snakes about the royal size....you have ne think in mind that i might like?

G
#13 ·
well personally i would stick with royals...but im biased lol because their my favourite.
but im not sure on exact size they reach but maybe a bloodpython?
but if i was you i`d get yourself a nice pair of mojaves,or a pied royal

#15 ·
i have been looking at the bloods and hogg island....but kinda coming away from the hogg, looking into the blood tho.....but yea i love the royals so was thinking about wanna cool morphs but not too update on them all, quite like the pies and them lemmon

cant find ne pics on the mojaves....you got ne?

#20 ·
Man that bottom royal is great looking...Is it a leustic? (wrong spelling Im sure)
I find all the royal morphs bewildering...You know cinnemons, whats "special" about them, cos the ones ive seen show (to me) no visable differant colourings or markings to a normal royal...

Mike

G
#23 ·
bottom one is a mojave,one above that(white one)is a blue eyed leusistic.

cinnamons...its more about what they can produce...they can produce silver streak and silver bullet:

silver streak is made by breeding super cinnamon and a super pastel...which make a pewter...breed pewter and a pewter together to get one of these!

you ca tell the diffrence if put together:
cinnamon:

normal:

#29 ·
hmmmmm......this guy i know (a breeder, is a member of here but sed he aint been on for a while now) sed he is going to this 'convension' thing in september where you can only go if u a member of this snake or reptile thing lol but get things at trade price and sed last year was a pied for 800!...cant remember what it called now

#33 ·
I see, once you put em next to eachother, I could see a pretty big differance actually...
I imagine its quite interesting actually working to the final goal, which may be like 5 years down the line, which is one of those silver bullets or something, they do look ace.

Thanks for the info

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.