Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Great pics and nice to see Declan doing his research :lol2:

How have you secured your cork bark? Are they stuck or removeable?

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Ah...that's what I use too but yours looked like you might have magnetised them somehow.

·
Premier Citizen
2,464 Posts
Cracking critters and setups, :lol2:
I keep looking at those Strophs that sarasin has for sale :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
I love Mr Smurf.....what a stunning colour :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well the williamsi i have are young from the ones she has for sale.I can vouch they are fab and in great condition you would not be dissapointed:2thumb:

sweetcorn . mr smurf is a pleasure I just :flrt: him he hand feeds too bless him but enjoys a good chase after wax moths:lol2:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Awww he sounds amazing. Is he one that you've bred yourself? I can see my list just went to +1 LOL

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Strophs, diplos, a chahoua and a cavie all in one post; I think I've just died and gone to heaven :2thumb:

Do it! Do it now! You know you want to :whistling2:

Seriously, Strophs are wonderful little critters; not only gorgeous (especially those three; I have two of their babbies to prove it), but amazing little personalities and incredibly active too.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Strophs, diplos, a chahoua and a cavie all in one post; I think I've just died and gone to heaven :2thumb:

:lol2: I feel like that every time i walk into my rep room.Its my santuary

Do it! Do it now! You know you want to :whistling2:

Ditto

Seriously, Strophs are wonderful little critters; not only gorgeous (especially those three; I have two of their babbies to prove it), but amazing little personalities and incredibly active too.
double ditto

sweetcorn. I have bred loads of the lygos have a whole bunch of youngsters growing on at the moment:2thumb:

Thanks everyone for the comments

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Lovely pics Sue, love the little lygo :)

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
double ditto

sweetcorn. I have bred loads of the lygos have a whole bunch of youngsters growing on at the moment:2thumb:

Thanks everyone for the comments
Really wish you didn't have a bunch of youngsters :lol2:

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
great pics as always sue, you really do have one of the best collections there, have you got a spare room so i can move in :lol2:

sweetcorn want take much to crack, get them ready to be sent down to her :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Sue,

stunners as always, you know my thoughts on the Strophs in particular, everyone I know seems to recommend them. Definitely one for future years once the kids let me get some more room/time!

Me too Tony - always have a sneaky look to see if they are still there... :whistling2:

MUST resist (mostly due to people sending me freebies and using up room....:lol2:) :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Sue,

stunners as always, you know my thoughts on the Strophs in particular, everyone I know seems to recommend them. Definitely one for future years once the kids let me get some more room/time!

Me too Tony - always have a sneaky look to see if they are still there... :whistling2:

MUST resist (mostly due to people sending me freebies and using up room....:lol2:) :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Well you two, they have been reduced in price now so what you waiting for :whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
declan is stunning:flrt:
the others are lush also

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lovely pics Sue, love the little lygo :)
he's a cutie i luff him

Bro you will have to have strophs in future they are mint :2thumb:

Craig thanks for nice comments : victory: and i will let you convince sweetcorn for the lygos.:lol2:
Sweetcorn lygos are grrrrrreat and plenty of time for you to decide while they grow on nice and fat and healthy :2thumb:

Fiesta thank you Declan is a real nice boy he is a big fat softie.

Debbie thank you i thought you would like the strophs :2thumb:

Salamanda thanks hun

1 - 20 of 30 Posts