Albino Burm

Never Too Young To Learn!

Gravid basking burm

Come out to play!

Yellow head retic

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Ooo, that SuperTiger is gorgeous :lol: All very gorgeous snakeys there :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Haha lol, all at the same time :lol:

·
Registered
301 Posts
love the supertiger she's soo cute :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Lovely snakes there... got to agree with everyone else about the tiger.. but whats that thing with a beard and no scales? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Great stuff Simon, thanks for sharing those lovely pics with us. Really stunning snakes :wink:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
super tiger = me want lol its beautiful sum fantastic pics mate

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
loving that super tiger mate... is that the one i saw?? dont remember it being that nice or i might have had a rather heavy pocket on the way out :lol:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No nige,the one you saw was my classic tiger male this one is a female supertiger bred by bob clark.Are you going to basildon?If so ill introduce you to the guy who bred the classic tiger as he lives localy
That little amel i got from you is proper agro! it has "outbitten" my WC sualwesi retics and even puts the chinese twin-spots to shame!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, sorry about that dude, tht clucth did seem to be mental.
i have another clutch and they are proper soft, but they were not ready at that time..
thats an awesome snake mate... i would love one of those.. not allowed though lol

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To be honest i would not keep them unless i had the setup i have,they are definatley not an "in the house" snake.Anyone thinking of buying a tiger/supertiger retic i would advise looking at some pics of a Guy called Jim Gaspers retic Twiggy as this is very likley what you are going to end up with!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Stunning super mate !!! looks awesome!! when did you get her???

Yeah Twiggy is massive but a gental giant , I have spoke to Jim a couple of times about her. Got some pics of her somewhere
Mike

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the same pics! i got her from the guy who sold you the scruby.
the male classic tiger was uk bred by mick in basildon

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks mike,your building quite a collection of retics now.Do you attend any shows/events it would be nice to put a face to a name!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts