·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That kid could make a very easy meal. Especially if he's asleep.
Interesting story though lol

·
Registered
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im quite stumped as to why it hasn't eaten him yet?
It said they keep it well fed n stuff. I wouldn't handle it alone never mind letting a kid sit on it lol

liam

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
4.8m according to another paper.

some cute pics of the snake around :)

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
It's stupid, but to be honest it's only him that's going to get hurt so i'm not that bothered!! He would make an easy meal though and to me the Burm looked overweight!!

I don't know about anyone else but it says it was 20ft!! Look at the size of the kid. He is 6. The Burm does not look 20ft compared to the size of him, more 14ft!! Papers always exaggerate!!

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
It's stupid, but to be honest it's only him that's going to get hurt so i'm not that bothered!! He would make an easy meal though and to me the Burm looked overweight!!

I don't know about anyone else but it says it was 20ft!! Look at the size of the kid. He is 6. The Burm does not look 20ft compared to the size of him, more 14ft!! Papers always exaggerate!!

bit harsh lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Dunno why the kid's gettin such a hard time!!! he only looks about 5 so am pretty sure the finger should be pointed in the direction of the parents! after all he probably doesn't realise the danger. lol.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
quite intresting its a tame snake considering its a wild animal...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts

this kid could fit in that snake...........stunning snake though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts