Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am new to keeping beardies and my kennys poo looks like a long pellet with a white bit on the side(wee) but he leaves abit of water around the poo area is this ok?when i spot clean it as i lift the paper the water runs poo stays intact.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds normal, just means he is well hydrated. As long as the actual body of poo is firm and holds its shape then it should be ok :)

Yeah the pellet/log (lol depending how much he's eat) stays intact ,smells a little though.I'm guessing he is well hydrated as he hates baths(never drinks water in the bath),never drinks when drops are dropt on his nose(from syringe) and most of all he hates been sprayed actually chases the spray bottle.I wash his veg fully and leave water in the bottom of his veg bowl witch he ravishes one day then leaves for a day or two,but as a Juvenal i guess this is normal.

Never though I'd talk poo with a lady before lol:lol2::gasp:: victory::2thumb:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
:lol2: You'll find yourself talking about poo a hell of a lot when you own a beardie! Unfortunately the smell is also normal... beardie turd is pretty pungent!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol2: You'll find yourself talking about poo a hell of a lot when you own a beardie! Unfortunately the smell is also normal... beardie turd is pretty pungent!

Thank you very much i'll be able to sleep tonight knowing his poo is ok,maybe not though knowing i have to clean him tmo or his two as of today first time ever he done two in a day !

Think i suffer from over paranoia with him ,I'm sure he's more hard work than a baby all i seem to do these days is:- gutload crickets,cut veg ,feed him,drop water on his nose(once a day),check temps, handle him and yeah clean poo:lol2:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeah, but it's good fun though!:2thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts