Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Mine hasnt been calling yet, but then again theres no females around to egg him on :lol2:

How are yours coming on? Have you been handling them much yet?
Didn't start handling them because I was going away. Now I'm back though I'm going to start working on them : )

I candled my eggs today. Looking good. About 50 - 60 days old approx so getting excited!

·
Banned
756 Posts
has ur tokay got a regen tail ben? mine looks completely different with lots of little spikey bumps in rings around the tail.

and tombo is back. woop woop. were are all these piccys then my friend? i cant wait any longer :mf_dribble:

·
Banned
756 Posts
Yeah, he has a regen tail, you can see the last little bit is regen.
it looks good though doesnt it compared to most. the pattern often doesnt continue from the 1s ive seen.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Im not sure on the patterning but I believe the colouration can determine the locale. Of my three, mr snuffles has a pale grey base with ruddy spots, miss giggles has a pale grey base with yellow/orange spots and boo has a pale blue base with bright orange spots :)

With regards to calling, mr snuffles has been calling regularly between 5-10 times a night for the last 3 months or so. Boo has called a couple of times but I think he is being dominated by snuffles so rarely calls at the moment.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Im not sure on the patterning but I believe the colouration can determine the locale. Of my three, mr snuffles has a pale grey base with ruddy spots, miss giggles has a pale grey base with yellow/orange spots and boo has a pale blue base with bright orange spots :)

With regards to calling, mr snuffles has been calling regularly between 5-10 times a night for the last 3 months or so. Boo has called a couple of times but I think he is being dominated by snuffles so rarely calls at the moment.
i love their names xD sorry, had to say that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.