Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 6 year old daughter Leah and her snake 'Tanith' were lucky enough to win 'Best Snake' at the Grange Reptiles open evening. She was over the moon and hasn't stopped talking since!

Many thanks to Neil and the rest of the staff for an enjoyable evening :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's a crazy snake lady in the making!! She now wants ANOTHER snake of her own!! She was very fond of a young Hypo boa we saw tonight but I'm trying to convince her she'd prefer a visual T+ motley :) :whistling2: (will fit in real nicely with our T+ lady at home)

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Kids and snakes, you've got to love it.Though i dont have any that can eat a whole one:gasp::lol2:
Well done little one. You deserve another snake of your parents for winning:2thumb:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
awwww cute pic and well done :no1:

·
Registered
557 Posts
i missed it this weekend will be at the next one :2thumb:
have they got some more hypos in then, thought i had the last one lol:blush:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had some really tiny baby hypos there for about £160 (I think thats what the guy said he'd paid) and an older hypo which looked more like a salmon but had no papers (a girl) but she was £450.

They also had 3 ghost boas there which I'm still contemplating on :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
their ghosts are really nice i would love one , the female is very pretty , bit out of my price range though lol :whistling2: i had one of the hypos from that clutch they have , got a v good deal though with a part ex for an ackie monitor lol

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They had 2 females and a male there last night. I was interested in one of each and they offered the pair at a really good price! Just shelled out on a pair of BCS though so more saving to do. Have asked them to look for a T+ motley whilst out in Hamm :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts