Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's a crazy snake lady in the making!! She now wants ANOTHER snake of her own!! She was very fond of a young Hypo boa we saw tonight but I'm trying to convince her she'd prefer a visual T+ motley :) :whistling2: (will fit in real nicely with our T+ lady at home)

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Kids and snakes, you've got to love it.Though i dont have any that can eat a whole one:gasp::lol2:
Well done little one. You deserve another snake of your parents for winning:2thumb:

·
Registered
557 Posts
i missed it this weekend will be at the next one :2thumb:
have they got some more hypos in then, thought i had the last one lol:blush:

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had some really tiny baby hypos there for about £160 (I think thats what the guy said he'd paid) and an older hypo which looked more like a salmon but had no papers (a girl) but she was £450.

They also had 3 ghost boas there which I'm still contemplating on :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
their ghosts are really nice i would love one , the female is very pretty , bit out of my price range though lol :whistling2: i had one of the hypos from that clutch they have , got a v good deal though with a part ex for an ackie monitor lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.