Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 6 year old daughter Leah and her snake 'Tanith' were lucky enough to win 'Best Snake' at the Grange Reptiles open evening. She was over the moon and hasn't stopped talking since!

Many thanks to Neil and the rest of the staff for an enjoyable evening :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She's a crazy snake lady in the making!! She now wants ANOTHER snake of her own!! She was very fond of a young Hypo boa we saw tonight but I'm trying to convince her she'd prefer a visual T+ motley :) :whistling2: (will fit in real nicely with our T+ lady at home)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They had some really tiny baby hypos there for about £160 (I think thats what the guy said he'd paid) and an older hypo which looked more like a salmon but had no papers (a girl) but she was £450.

They also had 3 ghost boas there which I'm still contemplating on :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They had 2 females and a male there last night. I was interested in one of each and they offered the pair at a really good price! Just shelled out on a pair of BCS though so more saving to do. Have asked them to look for a T+ motley whilst out in Hamm :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.