Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
advice needed i have been thinking/reading/looking at getting a royal (got 6 corns) i have read about getting a cb my local rep shop has cf royals only they are feeding ok so just wanted some opinions on this

·
Registered
10,074 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
classifieds, look on google!:shock:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
think theres alot of people on here knows my views on cf royals, a bit of a pet hate from me, sorry:lol2: Just keep looking and there will be some about, theres a few breeding at the moment. I think bjherp on here has some but hes down in dorset. If you dont mind getting a male it'll make it that bit easier:)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would be happy with a male as not looking to breed and i will wait as long as need be for the right one to come along , i am in no rush for one but thought i would start looking around now

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
i would be happy with a male as not looking to breed and i will wait as long as need be for the right one to come along , i am in no rush for one but thought i would start looking around now
good choice, ive got a pair, one male, one female and have been waiting for well over a year, cause i want two more females that are cb and young etc(eg really picky) and i now know of many royals that have been spotted breeding so just a matter of time

The way i see it, is that these snakes are going to potentially going to be with you for a long time so why rush and risk getting potential health issues(im not saying all cf have health issues but the risks are higher) and royals aren't exactly rare

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only thing that i would want is a young royal, as they scare the s*** out my 17 yr old daughter she loves my corns but its the girth on royals that scares her

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
the only thing that i would want is a young royal, as they scare the s*** out my 17 yr old daughter she loves my corns but its the girth on royals that scares her

They aren't that big though, and they are such nice snakes, it was down to royals that my missus went from snake fearer to picking her own out in the shops(and at the same time giving me free will to buy any i want)

G

·
i was petrified of snakes...i mean literally sh*t scared lol....it was a royal that got me over the fear...now look at me lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts