Reptile Forums banner

121 - 140 of 207 Posts

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I've not really read through this post so sorry if its been asked before...

But once you've paid the whole membership thingy does it automatically work or do privileges need to be added by a mod?
The whole thing is automated.

:)

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Another question, i was looking at it today (membership) but didn't go for it (£1 in the bank...Pay day friday)...

But it said that its a recurring payment? I.e once every 6 months/Year....

Now i know its not a huge amount, but if you don't want to use the paid membership after so long how do you cancel it?

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Another question, i was looking at it today (membership) but didn't go for it (£1 in the bank...Pay day friday)...

But it said that its a recurring payment? I.e once every 6 months/Year....

Now i know its not a huge amount, but if you don't want to use the paid membership after so long how do you cancel it?
You can cancel it anytime you want in your paypal account.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Great little package, and glad to give something back to help support this forum...

Buuuut... can we please please please have a higher character limit for the signature? I want to do some drop down boxes and 750 is waaaaaay too low...

Would it help if I said please one more time? And pronounced this the number one forum on the internet?
:no1:

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Great little package, and glad to give something back to help support this forum...

Buuuut... can we please please please have a higher character limit for the signature? I want to do some drop down boxes and 750 is waaaaaay too low...

Would it help if I said please one more time? And pronounced this the number one forum on the internet?
I'll have a look at that when I get home tonight, what character limit do you think will do?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Um... several thousand at least, I suppose... haven't counted the characters I need tbh... I'll let you know when I get home tonight?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
OK, how about 2500 characters? Should give us keepers with big collections more room to work with...

·
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Just added a new feature, the ability to open and close your own classifieds threads.

Should be usefull for those who use the site alot to sell.

:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
83p a month... u sure thats right? i think i could find mure then that on the ground when i go to the shops...
to plagiarize the late and great DAVID DICKINSON... "cheap as chips"

random question...

if you become a prem member dose that mean you can stick more piccys in ya signature or will that stay @ jus 2?

·
Banned
5,384 Posts
83p a month... u sure thats right? i think i could find mure then that on the ground when i go to the shops...
to plagiarize the late and great DAVID DICKINSON... "cheap as chips"

random question...

if you become a prem member dose that mean you can stick more piccys in ya signature or will that stay @ jus 2?

Is DD dead?

121 - 140 of 207 Posts