Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 months old great condition, can be seen working. Processor Speed:1,7 GHz, Processor Type:Intel Centrino, Hard Drive Capacity:60 GB ,Memory (RAM):512, MB Screen Size:14,1 inches, Primary Drive:DVD+/-RW, Features:10/100 LAN Card, USB, Operating System, WiFi Enabled, Modem. £300

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
that would sell better if u took a picture of ur own laptop. people prefer to see what condition the laptop is in currently rather than a pic of a new one :razz:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
u taking offers or is it set?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
is there ANY damage at all that i would need to know about? or anything fault wise? i'd rather know now, its just that torquay is along way for me to go to chase things up lol...

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah got it cheers dude..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
zoe have you got a link to a site with it on so i can have a good look on there at the whole package?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
andy it has Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 900 pretty bog standard graphics which shares the ram with the processor

tbh its not worth 300 quid. there were only 449 brand new when they sold them,cant see how its only 4 months old either as its a discontinued product

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i bought it in september for uni and i got it from comit i even have the receipt to prove that

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i bought a printer and carrying case with it, i just paid for the total which cost me over £500.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
doh, trust me to be busy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts