Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting an ackie and I've been told they love coming out and running around. Thing is I've got an old bearded dragon who also loves running round the flat. Would they be able to be out together or would they fight? They're gonna be in separate vivs obviously but was just wondering if I'd have to get them out at different times

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
You would need to get them out at different times. It's highly likely they will fight so would not be worth the risk really I don't think.

Jenny

·
Registered
12,631 Posts
That would depend on the personality of the animals in question - we can't really answer that for you ;)
But personally I'd say it's not worth the risk.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I would definitely say no, don't want the beardie getting hurt now would we ;)
Haha
No I wouldn't risk it, my ackie is highly interested in things outside her viv though and even tripoded (using tail to balance while on 2 legs) at my dog to get a better look
Good luck with the ackie, no doubt you will love it!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would definitely say no, don't want the beardie getting hurt now would we ;)
Haha
No I wouldn't risk it, my ackie is highly interested in things outside her viv though and even tripoded (using tail to balance while on 2 legs) at my dog to get a better look
Good luck with the ackie, no doubt you will love it!
I've had him over 10 years now so I'd be gutted if he got hurt :) ackies look amazing as well! I've finally started expanding my collection now! Still gonna get another silkback sometime soon as well though to replace my lil 1 that passed away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.