Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is being listed this evening on fleabay, but thought I'd give a heads up to fellow RFUK'ers.

A complete ADA professional planted tank setup, just requires lighting and CO2 if required.

ADA 60p Tank - ADA Cube Garden 60-P - buy Aqua Design Amano Aquarium Tanks online | The Green Machine

ADA Power Sand Special S - ADA Power Sand Special S | The Green Machine

ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia - ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia 9 Litre Substrate - Buy Aqua Design Amano Nature Aquarium Goods | The Green Machine

Eheim Professional External Filter 2224 - Eheim Professionel External Filter 2224 Max 250L 8w | The Green Machine

--------------------------------------------------------

The Power Sand and Aqua soil have been placed in the tank dry. No water has been added to this setup, tank is as new just with added power sand and aqua soil. The original bags I think are still present, so you can see exactly what has been added.

The original top, bottom and foam inserts are still present for the tank for safe transport.

The filter is as new, unused and still boxed in it's original packaging.

There is currently a seiryu stone (mini landscaping rock) layout in the tank. This can be included, please contact for details.

--------------------------------------------------------

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. It is a very high quality set of equipment costing just over £310 a couple of months ago.

Cash on collection or Paypal. Must be collected within 7 days.

Under no circumstances will this be couriered, collection only, or I can deliver within 25 files of Crewe, Cheshire for an additional charge in the evenings or weekends.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Depends when I can organise the courier for. Collection Wednesday and then delivery will be end of the week or early next week. £65 is too low as the Courier is going to be £10 once I've boxed it all up.
If you have a particular day in mind, I can try and organise the courier to deliver on that date.

Andy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.