Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi there this is heartbreaking for me to do but I need to do it. So here goes

1st up are my 2 female bci both round the 6ft mark both shed well poo well they eat med/lrg rats every 7-10 days. they have both been in with a male in oct and ovulation was witnessed with both but thats about it no other signs of being gravid. £75 each or if go together they can come with the display viv they are in for an extra £50

Next is my pride and joy my hog island x bci female she is also round the 6ft mark she sheds and poos fine eats every 7-10 days on med-lrg rats (she would eat continuasly if u let her) she is an absolute stunner. She had been in with a male and mating witnessed but sadly he passed away shortly after mating £250 for her and her viv and full contents

As I said this is really hard for us to do i will listen to sensible offers as I really need them gone if u would like me to explain why or you would like more info please feel free to pm

thanks bigdaddyboa

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all on hold subject to collection

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all snakes back up for sale now no longer on hold

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 common females now sold thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
morning bump
thanks chris and hannah again

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just our female hog island x bci left to go to a new home and it really needs to be asap.
as i said before this is heart breaking and i would not be selling her unless I had to the reason my 7yr old son keeps on letting her out of her viv he did it again last night. Even though she is really calm and loves being handled as with all snakes you never know what is going through their head. So we cant take the risk especially for some reason as she hates the mrs. So im glad I found her and not the wife as she really does not like my wife. I will now let her go for 125 but if u would like the viv on top it will be an extra 50
cheers bigdaddyboa

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there are locks on the vivs and the snake room also had a lock on it until he managed to still get in and he finds where we have hidden the keys and then opens them. this is now our only choice (apart from selling him like his sister wants)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hog island now sold
but the two females commons r now back up forsale cann come with a display viv 4 by 2 by 21/2 and complete set up thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts