Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to moving soon we need to downsize, so we have the following up for sale

Adult Female 100% het Albino Boa, with paperwork, just over 8ft, £500ovno full set up available for extra

Adult Male Salmon Sib 50% poss het Albino, approx 6ft, £100ovno full set up available for extra

Adult male Bearded Dragon with full 4ft set up plus a breeding colony of roches £160ovno

Baby Crested Geckos £40 each discount on multiples

Also have naked and normal rats available- nakeds £15 each - normals £6 each discounts on multiples

All animals are feeding/shedding well and are all fit and healthy, will get pictures over the weekend

Located in Plymouth, Devon, Delivery may be possible for fuel costs

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
What are your baby cresties like please any pics as i think its you that has that super yellow female

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am moving to N yorkshire in April, if anyone wanting any of these ands is worried about transporting costs - will be able to sort something out

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this are some old pics of the female boa, they show her colours and the paradox markings she has

·
Registered
219 Posts
gorgeous boa, i wuld of been interested in her but i just got this 20 month old baby :2thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.