Reptile Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,783 Posts
Makes sense now lol.

Wonder why hes so aggressive? Though he'll be worse now with breeding season
ive now spoken to 5 or 6 people who have owned jackos male tiger and all have admitted he is a nutcase all the time bless him,i doubt you would notice much difference in his temper in breeding mode lol

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Reactions: sherburt

·
Registered
961 Posts
yeh he is a clark snake and het for blond he had a good go at killing liam the other night lol he is a lovely looking snake and i will try to free handle him as much as i can he seems ok once he is up in the air but he still tries his best to get you he seems to get more aggressive if you stare at him i know that sounds daft but it certainly seems so

the female has not yet eaten but i think it wont take her long to feed

Reactions: steve d

·
Registered
961 Posts
the first night he arived he constricted my leg it took me a good while to get him off as i was on my own it took a good 2 hours for my foot to get full feeling back then the next time he costricted my arm hard enough to turn my whole upper arm purple he has nearly got my face when leaning in the viv and the other night he was about 6" off getting liam who was about 5ft away when he struck

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
the first night he arived he constricted my leg it took me a good while to get him off as i was on my own it took a good 2 hours for my foot to get full feeling back then the next time he costricted my arm hard enough to turn my whole upper arm purple he has nearly got my face when leaning in the viv and the other night he was about 6" off getting liam who was about 5ft away when he struck
Jesus. i bet feeding time is fun

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
feeding aint to bad but cleaning is a different story there is no way he will let you lean in round him to clean up its just not happening he needs to be bagged every time and secure and even then he rips out the bags

41 - 55 of 55 Posts