Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am selling for a freind he paid a lot of money for them about 3 years ago (about £600 i think for the two) they are adult , unsexed , feeding and shedding very well and they have a lot of blue/purple sheen to them , they do look great . i think he wants £200 each for them

i dont know a lot about them as i have not kept them before this is just a favour for my mate and i would have them but if you look in my sig i have too many already :rotfl:

i may be able to deliver them for him for the cost of petrol otherwise collection from essex

genuine inquieries only . please no timewasters

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
Do he have the Cites paperwork for them?
I'd like to know that too - also if he can get them probed, and if you can take a photo or two? :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont know but if it is needed he is not the type of bloke to not do things properly he is at work untill later but i will find out as soon as he finnishes

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will ask for pics he will not probe he doesnt know how to

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paperwork is all there

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D.O.B. is on paperwork one is 10 years old the other is 8 years old they are not chipped will do pics when i see him on sunday and i am taking them to be sexed for him on monday

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
forgot to mention they feed on defrost and are good as gold to handle very few nips in three years

·
Registered
990 Posts
paperwork is all there
I take it you mean 'A10' certificates? Should it not show the sex on the certificates - it did on all my 'A10's'. How big are they? Surely they should be chipped by now? Are there any chips with them?

Sorry about the inquisition.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have never owned an animal that needed paperwork so i dont know what would be on them
i suppose they are fully grown being 8 and 10 years old and there are no chips in them or with them

·
Registered
990 Posts
i have never owned an animal that needed paperwork so i dont know what would be on them
i suppose they are fully grown being 8 and 10 years old and there are no chips in them or with them
I'm not sure what paperwork he has but what he should have is a CITES A10 that gives the snakes common name, latin name, it's microchip number that was sent with the certificate, posibly it's parents microchip numbers, and it's D.O.B.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Anytime......Soon! :notworthy:

But seriously, would help to make an informed decision.

Cheers! : victory:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts