Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling these leos on behalf of very good friends who have decided to give up leos and get a beardy instead. All leos have been very well cared for and live together happily. All are proven from last year, but have NOT been bred this year. Almost all are ready to breed immediately. All are pretty tame and quite regularly handled.

Weights are shown in the pix and are accurate within 5 grams (the scales changed a bit as they walked around the tub) All are appox 2 years old unless otherwise stated.

Pick up from Oldham. Group discount available.

Normal female £25

Normal female £25

Tremper albino female £40

£15 Normal female- developed MBD and dropped her tail when breeding, so NOT recommended for breeding again. PET ONLY. She eats sheds and poops fine tho and has no problems now.

£30 Striped super hypo female

£45 Tremper choc albino female - 10/11 months old. One of my 09 babies- top quality!

£30 High yellow big male (in shed). Excellent breeder - very happy in with 7 females. Had lots of lovely babies last year. Had MBD when younger as kept with an inexperienced keeper. Not affected his appetite or living. Usually around the 80gram mark, but sulking since he was taken away from his ladies.

Female, not sure of morph- will check and post accordingly

Any questions, feel free to ask :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Price

I would be willing to take the a normal male and female and the chocolate female if you give me a good price.Can pick up tonight no problem

·
Registered
275 Posts
all stunners and well worth the price, pitty my vivs not ready yet but all good things come to those who wait :lol2: how old is murphy? and did yiu find out her morph?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are looking to sell the leos, move house then buy a beardy so beardies not required yet. Cheers for the offer though :2thumb:

Hi Si,
Would you be interested in swapping you leo's for a breeding pair of beardies.:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts