Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have for sale an adult male corn snake. i dont know his exact age b'cuz he was brought from a pet shop. he feeds every 2 weeks on a small rat. he is over 4 foot in length. i am also selling a microclimate ministat 100 and 2 heatmats. will sell everything for £50 or you can buy items seperatly. i have no transport so pick up if possible. i live in the north west. any problems just P.M me ill be happy to help.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry mate, i must have forgot to mention that there is no viv, but i will supply a rub for the journey.

due to me needing to sell quickly i have decided to drop the price right down to £35, if he can be collected tonight or tomorrow morning early.
for £35 you will be getting; rub, snake, x2 heatmats and a microclimate ministat 100. i will also include a thermometer and the hides and water dish that i have been using.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ill have to pass then, i payed £50 for the snake and £25 for the thermostat and 2 heatmats so i wont sell for £30 mate, sorry.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah, £35 is the lowest i'd go, doesnt look like ill get any more for him on here anyways.

·
Registered
558 Posts
well I still had to try and get him for less. But go on i will give you 35, I will call you tomorrow to arrange picking him up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts