Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an adult (3 years plus) male corn prefer anery or snow, but will consider and offers.
can swap for corn hatchlings(hypo, amber, butter, classic ), whites tree frogs, grumpy husband Etc.

I am on the somerset/ dorset/ wilts border so not too many millions of miles from here please.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Hi, i have LOADS of Males for sale :lol: with the logistics of our addresses, if you make it worth my while ......(cornwise) ..... i'll deliver :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your both, like, millions of miles away though :(

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
always the way innit jules

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup always the way Nige.......... bet your life I will get one from hours away and then there will be half a dozen offered with in a week all with in half an hour of me !!!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awwww thanks Tigger, if i hear of anything in the area I will give you a shout !

>>>>>>>>>> off to re read all the classifieds ! LOL

·
Banned
290 Posts
i could do with a male as well

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Elanor said:
i could do with a male as well
reptillian or human ? :lol:
sorry could not resist !

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i've got a snow motley, proven several times over, owned since a baby that i might let go julia?

i'd rather keep him, as hes a corker and v good for proving genes out, but i have a motley who is het hypo/anery/amel also, so technically the snow motley is a gene duplicate in my existing stock.. and i need some money to get going on the rep shed floor... you know how it is...

i also have a young amel het butter stripe male a young butter het hypo male.. but they won't be ready to breed next year.

N

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
kennedykrew said:
Hi, i have LOADS of Males for sale :lol: with the logistics of our addresses, if you make it worth my while ......(cornwise) ..... i'll deliver :lol:
could you pm me colours ages and prices please

Clare

·
Registered
6,797 Posts

thats him, tho taken ages ago, i've not had that much floor space in my room for ages!

N

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nerys, he is a stunner..... :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts