Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For quick sale.
Adult male Crested gecko. Picture is of him fired up when he is not (most of the time ) he is very pale. 40+ grams

Young crestie no picture uploaded....No tail 7grams Could be a super dalmatian really big black spots, sex unknown.....his/her right eye sometimes seems to be bigger than the other one......not sure what this is but does not affect it at all.....both feeding well on cgd and crix. Both friendly.

£120 ono

Need money for female.
If not sold quick will keep

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
his/her right eye sometimes seems to be bigger than the other one......not sure what this is but does not affect it at all
Just so you know, an enlarged eye could be a number of things, the most likely is that theres a little bit of stuck shed or something on it irritating it and it may sort itself out after the next shed. however it could also be an absess or infection in or behind the eye so you need to watch it. just helping!
gorgeous cresties btwm that male has lovely big crests!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is not acctually the eye that is enlarged it is some clear fluid under the eyecap and then the eye is fine under it.... If you get what I mean.!

It really does not seem to bother, it great shot when hunting crix. May correct itself on next shed. I only mentioned it because I would rather be straight with people....you cant see it unless you really look

Thanks for your nice comments.....

£100.......cos of eye thing.....Need quick sale or I cant afford a female!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
no problem didnt want you to think that i was trying to detract from your sale or anything but i knew you'd want to know. Regardless of the eye £120 is a VERY good price for 2 stunning cresteds!

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
just to say - stunning geckos. one of them has an AMAZING crest :)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks the pictures are of the same adult male crestie.....I dont have any pics of the young-un uploaded at the mo but in my opinion she/he will be really nice when fully grown she/he has some huge spots and lots of smaller ones.....(if you like large spots)

I am not worried about the eye thing at all but better to describe everything rather than have bad come back.....honesty is the best policy an all that.

Say again they are £100 now!!

Really want this Female I am after and bloody kids expect Santa to come this year.....so something has to go!! (shame it cant be the kids!)

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
hehehee!!!
Thanks the pictures are of the same adult male crestie.....I dont have any pics of the young-un uploaded at the mo but in my opinion she/he will be really nice when fully grown she/he has some huge spots and lots of smaller ones.....(if you like large spots)

I am not worried about the eye thing at all but better to describe everything rather than have bad come back.....honesty is the best policy an all that.

Say again they are £100 now!!

Really want this Female I am after and bloody kids expect Santa to come this year.....so something has to go!! (shame it cant be the kids!)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right...since I have been up since 4am.....I cant seem to sleep more than five hours a night, I just lay there awake thinking.....anyway!!
I have got up and taken some pics of the young crestie.

Unsexed about five mths old.

You can see what I mean about the eye.........I hope!

I find it hard to get good pictures of this little one. I had to take about twenty just to get these four!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have also got some pictures of the adult male....we call him Kieth!!
This is the colour he is alot of the time, he goes from really..really pale ..through to green...to red brown with a peach coloured chin when he is fired up!

Here he is watching telly with me!

Right that is all of them......... £100 for one adult male ready to breed (infact he is more than likely gagging for some!)

AND...........

A young crestie that could well be Female (have looked and cant see anything for the life of me)

AND.............

If you dont buy them my four poor children will be sat on a cold bare floor on Christmas morning with nothing but a lump of coal and some dry bread!!!!......Can you live with that on your concience????

Oh and I travel up to chester through Wrexham quite often.....if that helps.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
why havent these gone yet!!! STUNNING lol
im in cambridge way too far :'(

and dnt worry im gonna be in a cold house at xmas too, no heating!!!

Looking at the pictures you wouldnt think |Kieth was the same gecko as the top pictures!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts