Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale - Adult male green water dragon. Beautiful colours, very good temperament, never tried to bite. Around 2ft long from nose to tail and is fully grown.

Vivarium - 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, silver effect wood, slight damage to one corner. (glass will be cleaned before pick up) Contains large heat mat (thermostat controlled) ceramic heat lamp, uv light running lenght of viv, several large nice pieces of wood, some plastic decorative plants, water bowl holder, water bowl, food bowl with lip to prevent live food getting out.

Must go to good home and NEED QUICK SALE. £150 O.N.O

Attachments

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
im not been funny or anything, but why is this animal in a terrestrial viv! ... they are an arboreal animal and need height, like 5ft minimum.

I hope the new owner is going to put them in a new arboreal viv otherwise its just cruel! :devil:

·
Registered
610 Posts
im not been funny or anything, but why is this animal in a terrestrial viv! ... they are an arboreal animal and need height, like 5ft minimum.

I hope the new owner is going to put them in a new arboreal viv otherwise its just cruel! :devil:
I second that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts