Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale one adult male leopard gecko - just your standard morph. Fully grown but not very big, weighs about 55g. He is not going to get any bigger - he's 3 years old and eats well, just not a big fella. He is proven with similar size geckos but may have a problem subduing a female if she is 80g+ and feisty (like mine).

He's very tame, happy to be handled, good health, all toes, tail, etc. He would make an ideal pet or companion lizard to a lady. Remember they can't be kept with other males and due his size i'm pretty sure he'd lose out in a fight!

Only asking £30 for him, collection from Cardiff, local delivery (South Wales) or will be travelling to MEMBURY services on the M4 this Sunday to meet up with someone - please PM me if interested in meeting then. May also be able to meet at the LEIGH DELAMERE services just outside Bristol.

Please make sure you know how to look after him and have an appropriate vivarium set up, he's a cracking little fellow but due to getting more designer morphs he is no longer an appropriate breeder for me, and deserves to go to a new home.

Will take a photo if requested.

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump this guy is still available... I do have a viv and full setup available at extra cost if required but please PM if interested in that.

Here are his mugshots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts