Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to let my Womas go as I am leaving the country and cannot take them with me!
They are a pair, she is the larger one!
I bought them 18 months ago for £1000. So I am looking for something in this region for them. They are about 8 years old and really look good.
If you have any questions please ask. I have more photos if needed as well.

Cheers,
Duncan

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two vivexotic XL vivs for them with AHS heaters that I am selling as well.

I have to let my Womas go as I am leaving the country and cannot take them with me!
They are a pair, she is the larger one!
I bought them 18 months ago for £1000. So I am looking for something in this region for them but am willing to look at any sensible offers!! They are 8 years old and really look good.
If you have any questions please ask. I have more photos if needed as well.
If you want to have a look at them it can be arranged.

Cheers,
Duncan

·
Registered
836 Posts
not to be rude but I don't think ull get close to £1000 for them. I bought a 2 year old breeding pair for £150 each and that was RRP

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think you are being rude at all :)
Any serious offer would be considered, they are full grown and really, really nice. The female is a large girl with the male being smaller (as you would expect). They are proven breeders, eat/shed/poo without any issues so will make a brilliant addition to someone's collection!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.