Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering my adults for sale, 2 SH(T)CT males and 1 large normal female with bright yellow.

1- Adult male, just over 2 years old. Happily bread with my 3 females this year and produced some lovely bright babies. He has an awesome temprement and lovely bright orange/ yellow colour when he's just shed and nice carrot tail too. £55 is a bargain for such a healthy fella- over 70grams.

2- Adult female normal phase, but nice yellow markings and lovely size (74g last time i weighed her). Bread her with male number 1 above this year and got a lovely mix of superhypos and high yellows/ normals. 16 eggs too! £40- star breeder and excellent size!

3- Adult male (18 months) SHCT. Really really healthy condition. I bought him as a sunglow last year and inteded to use him for my stud thius year. Didn't know about genetics and now realise he's a SHTCT and alas, due to space restrictions he has to go. By far my favourite male, lovely temprement, excellent health and put him near any female and he can't wait to get stuck in! Bargain for someone as he'll produce some stunning bright babies. Just £50.

All pix were taken 13/9/08
If they dont show up I'll try to repost them. Still very new to this so not sure if it'll work. I'd like them collected if possible or I'll send them via reptile taxi or suitable courier if you'd like to arrange this. Cash on collection or you can pay by paypalwith a 4% charge for the fees.

Any questions, please PM me.

Cheers,

Si

·
Registered
579 Posts
Adult geckos for sale

Hi.where near oldham do you live? How far away from manchester is it? Have you still got the geckos for sale?
Julie.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts